dimanche 13 avril 2014

Discours en anglais contre les armes aux Etats-Unis

Hello, my name is …... and I'm going to present you the goal of my association called "Stop Assault Rifle".I am the foundator and I created this association 3 years ago.

I agree with the 2nd Amendment, guns can help people to defend themselves but do you think it's necessary to possess an assault rifle ? This type of arms is used in mass murders for example/as was the case in Sandy Hook school.

Yes, a pistol can save life but an assault rifle isn't made in order to save but to kill. Isn't it a war gun ? SO, IT'S TIME TO REACT !

First, we have to limit this type of weapons in the....


Pour lire la suite du discours, rendez-vous sur notre nouvelle version du site : 

http://expo-etude.fr/anglais/discours-en-anglais-contre-les-armes-aux-etats-unis/

 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire